Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Expanding My Scope

I've decided that I need to break out of my soapy sphere.

I've been writing this blog about the soaps, and simultaneously feeling increasingly disinterested in the goings-on in soaps while I'm at it. This doesn't bode well for the blog, and you can tell in the stuff I'm writing. It isn't funny as it used to be, and I'm not inspired to write in my inimitable fashion. And that's just lame.

So therefore, I'm planning to still blog occasionally about soaps, but also introduce a lot of new features. A lot of things I'm more....apathetic about...just not necessarily in the afternoon. More all day every day. Apathy running my life. And the title continues to work, I just like it. I also have a logo. Why give it up?

I will begin with a probably-weekly feature about a certain local columnist we have in one of the local papers with a particular affinity for Apple products and spoiled-white-girl entitlement complexes. Oh the fun I shall have lit-critting her. And she can't do squat about it because I am entitled to use portions of her work for critical use. So she can go suck an iEgg. Look for that segment, entitled "iPlug", beginning very shortly.

Second, I will be posting about idiotic misinformed comments made in the press and social media. I haven't come up with any titles yet, but I'm sure the inspiration will come to me within a couple posts. Regardless, look out for that soon.

There will be more Z-List Tweets soon. And also, a segment about my favourite actress of all time on any medium in any time period in the history of the universe *snerk*. The segment will be called "Gwyneth Poultry". Three guesses who THAT's about.

That's about all for now. I'm hoping you keep up with it, and likely I'll be getting a lot more of you reading as the weeks go on. Until then, enjoy the apathy.

1 comment:

  1. Erhm...it's been more than a week...*taps foot*

    ReplyDelete